Keeping You Bacteria Free
Environmentally Friendly And Cost Effective
To Use: To clear a room of airborne toxins like VOCs, we recommend a mist a month. For the Spray, simply hold the canister 30 cm away from the target area and press the button once in a sweeping motion. A cloth may be used to wipe down if required.
SAFE, PROVEN, POWERFUL, ECONOMINCAL AND EASY TO USE
Our product is Food Grade Safe Certified, US and EU environmentally compliant, as well as fully tested by independent laboratories and hospitals. Using photocatalyst technology, nanotechnology and a specialized formula that sticks to surfaces, we can guarantee advanced germ-free action that keeps on working to outperform any traditional hygiene sprays on the market, and in much smaller doses.
UVC radiation is known to break the DNA of bacteria, viruses and spores. As a result, the4 are rendered harmless. UV radiation can be used for multiple purposes in water and air treatment, but is primarily employed as a disinfection process that inactivates micro-organisms without chemicals. For other applications, UV is used for the removal of organic and inorganic chemicals. including chlorine, chlorinates, ozone and Total Organic Carbon (TOC) emerging contaminants.
- UVC radiation has been proven to be effective against waterborne pathogenic microorganisms including those responsible for cholera, hepatitis, polio, typhoid, qiardia cryptosporidium and many other bacterial, viral and parasitic diseases
- UVC radiation can be used to destroy chemicals ,I contaminants such as pesticides. hormones and other pharmaceuticals in drinking water or waste water.
- UVC installations have low capita; and operational cost.
- UVC technology is environmentally friendly
- UVC installations are easy to operate and maintain
- UVC has no harmful effect when overdosed
- UVC disinfection is complementary to Chlorine disinfection: it deactivates organisms that are resistant to chlorine such as qiardia and cryptosporidium